Tuesday 16 June 2015

[Movie] Insidious Chapter 3

A very big thank you hug to Nuffnang for the chance to watch Insidious 3 beforehand. GAMSAHAMIDA~!



Alright. A little throwback post.
Couple of weeks ago, I won a pair of premier passes to watch Insidious Chapter 3 from Nuffnang. I watched the first two and very looking forward to the third part.

Headed over straight after work with my partner-in-crime.  Been some time since I last go through a horror movie so I'm pretty excited for it!

We were given the seat so close to the screen, I literally cover myself up for almost one third of the movie. Kesian my +1 for the night. He had to endure my tight tugging while trying to watch the show.

Movie was real awesome (although I had my eyes covered during the initial scary part) and it answers to my many questions. Oh god, how much I love Elise throughout the whole show. My heart goes for her when I see her struggle to be strong.

Insidious Chapter 3 basically went all the way back before the first and second part, talking how Elise got afraid of the evil spirit that latched onto her after she helped young Josh (father of Dalton in Insidious 1 and 2). Elise got to overcome her fear as there is a family that needs her help.

Quinn was desperate and sad when she lost her mother, thus trying to seek out for her dead mum. She accidentally brought back an evil spirit that constantly feeding on her soul. Elise then have to work around her fear and embark on the horror journey to save Quinn.

The whole movie was chillingly epic. I would consider watching the movie again and this time, trying my best not to cover my eyes up. xD

Thank you Nuffnang



So many horror movies coming. The next one, POLTERGEIST!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment